What do best practice construction organisations look like?
Download our Organisational Risk Briefing Note & Diagnostic Tool to find out why things go wrong in organisations and what you can do about it ...
- Learn about the characteristics of organisations where things have gone wrong so that you can avoid them
- Learn about the characteristics of best practice construction organisations and how they vary from ‘average’ organisations
- See how these characteristics map onto the requirements of the CDM 2015 Regulations
- Benchmark your organisation against best practice in construction and run risk diagnostics with our Organisational Risk Benchmarking Tool
- Learn about the importance of mindsets and behaviours in influencing risk and the complexities of assessing them
- Get details of a five-step approach for assessing those mindsets and behaviours and identifying initiatives to change them
- Get advice on implementing those initiatives