R&R Limited (“we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is MPW R&R Limited of 22 Hag Hill Lane, Taplow, Maidenhead, Berks SL6 0JW.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.mpwrandr.co.uk (our site) (This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our web site, posting material or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with our site.)
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognise you when you return to our site
The following types of cookie may be used during your visit to our site:
- Session cookies that are deleted after each visit
- Persistent cookies that are valid across visits and, for example, are used to avoid the need to tell us your country of residence at the start of each visit
- Email cookies that are set on your computer by an email from us, but are accessed by our site when you use our site
- Third party cookies that are used by our partners, for example, to help us measure site visitors
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of information
We may use information held about you to:
- Send you our newsletters from time to time
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- Notify you about changes to our service
Subject to the below, we do not currently intend to share your information with third parties but if we do so in the future, we will first notify you and give you the option to opt out of receiving any communications from such third parties.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.